Thursday 8 November 2012

Home Alone

No I am not talking about the movie Home Alone which is a total classic but recently I'm always home alone and I am only 17.

When I was growing up teenagers left alone at home main thoughts was to have a house party but in 2012 since Paranormal Activity came out I'm taking a piss with the door open. I'm a gullible person and I always believe in shit that seems to make sense to me but after seeing Paranormal Activity I've converted into a Ninja after 9pm. Shit can happen at any time but in the film that demon don't give a fuck. I'm trying to convice my mum to atleast come home early so I can feel more human but it's like one ear and through another and I'm like

Ya not leaving me home alone

really bitch, you gon leave me home alone again to be taken by a demon - __ -

HELP!!


 

P.S Theres no demon in my house I'm fucking black I can't live through that shit

No comments:

Post a Comment